The data only consider current auctions, if there is no current auction for a item, it isnt listed.
H - are Horde auction prices, A - are Alliance auction prices and V are Vendor prices, the reagent prices are displayer per item.
If there is a price missing in the current auction house snapshot it is written as N/A, if the profit price shows N/A it means either some prices are missing and the profit cant be calculated or there is no profit.
Also currently it consider the min price for the items.
- Items being sold rarely as vendor appears as vendor price
- Enchanting misses all the Enchants this is due it dont produce a item by default
- Fall back to history data, if prices missing in current snapshot
- Check if the quanitiy on the auction house fits the need for a item
- Allow to define the prices for BOP items like Chaos Orb